.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanks to Matthew Bracken.

I wanted to say thanks publicly to Matt Bracken for his book review at Amazon.
Matt Bracken is the best, most critically acclaimed survival fiction novelist. He’s ex SEAL, so his books also contain realistic use of weapon and tactics and its easy to find lots of advice that can be put into practice. It’s also well written literature, something about impossible to find in the survival genre.
Matt is also the guy that first encouraged me to write a book, many years ago.
Here are his books:










FerFAL

4 comments:

tjbbpgobIII said...

I have all three of those books and all are good reads. The first book in the triology is the one that really stood out for me though as this is often the sort of thing I see happening with the current .gov.

Jono said...

Ferfal-

Speaking of domestic enemies... check your email and watch Endgame (in your spare time!).

BulgarWheat said...

I read his review of your book the other day and thought that it was bluntly honest, but to the point. He doesn't mince words. In other words,...a breath of fresh air in todays world.

vlad said...

I have all three of his excellent books. Click here to read some chapters. http://matthewbracken.site.aplus.net/excerpts.htm