.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Emergency Escape Mask - Breath-Of-Life

Emergency Escape Mask - Breath-Of-Life -- URBAN SURVIVAL / FIRE / CHEMICAL / DUST / BIOLOGICALS
I feel strongly about having means to procure breathable air so I favor the idea of having a collapsible, fold flat respirator in your EDC bag and other kits.
This product looks good because it’s a complete hood that also covers the rest of your head, protecting your eyes as well. I haven’t tried it yet but it does look very promising. It's a bit expensive but if it does work well then its worth it. This hook could give you extremely valuable minutes during a fire, terror attack, tear gas or other disasters where the availability of fresh breathable air has been compromised.
FerFAL

2 comments:

lemmiwinks said...

I could be wrong, but it looks to be as though it would immediately fog up.

Unknown said...

This is a great item. It doesn't fog up. I keep one for EDC and in my BOB. I have my children practice with it as well. One for training and the others in our escape bags. At $45, it's well worth it. Many others are a lot more expensive. I've been a fan of these for the last 4 yrs.