.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

EDC Sunglasses: Wiley X Valor


Just got my Wiley X Valor (polarized) and I’m very happy with them.
The fit is very nice. They are comfortable to wear which not all sunglasses are. I’d say they are a good fit for small/medium faces and a bit of a tighter fit for larger ones.
The field of view is excellent, 100%.

What surprised me the most was how good the polarized lenses are. Wiley X Valor glasses are available both with and without polarized lenses. Do get the polarized ones. They eliminate that bright glare, which burns away a lot of detail where intense light is being reflected. It works great against car lights as well. My wife tried them and was just as surprised as I was, she even asked for me to buy her a pair. Check the image below and see the difference between the 9mm rounds, how shinny it looks without the glasses and how you can see much more detail with them.

These are also security, ballistic glasses which provide significant protection to the area covered.
If you happen to be looking for good tactical sunglasses that doubles for EDC use, give these a try.
FerFAL
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”

No comments: